Fri, Sep 15|
September Fall 2023 High Risk Obstetric Webinar
Please join Kelley Brennan & Nancy Peterson as they review diagnostic criteria for hypertensive disorders of pregnancy and discuss ways to incorporate trauma-informed care practices to create a safe physical & emotional environment for survival. This class is repeated from August 4.
Time & Location
Sep 15, 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM PDT
About the event
8:00 AM to 10:00 AM:
“Preeclampsia: My Lived Experience and Valuable Lessons for Clinicians” presented by Kelley Brennan, MSN, WHNP-BC, RNC-OB, C-EFM, CLNC
- Review Diagnostic Criteria for Hypertensive Disorders of Pregnancy
- Identify guidelines for Management of Hypertensive Disorders of Pregnancy utilizing an in-depth case study
- Identify essential elements of patient education about Hypertensive Disorders of Pregnancy
10:00 AM to 12:00 PM:
“Trauma Informed Obstetric Care” presented by Nancy Peterson, MSN, RNC-OB, PNNP
- Define the concept/definition of trauma
- Review the signs and symptoms of trauma
- Identify the potential impact of traumatic stress on pregnancy outcomes
- Discuss ways to incorporate trauma-informed care practices to create a safe physical and emotional environment for survivors
Zoom Registration Notice:
Marci Treadwell will provide you with the Zoom Registration information once you have completed the webinar registration.
MCCPOP is approved as a provider of continuing education by the California Board of Registered Nurses, Provider # 3104. This course has been approved for up to 4.0 contact hours.
Questions or for more information, please contact:
Marci Treadwell at The MCCPOP Team at CMQCC